The various stages in the structure of the theorem
1. Statement: What they are given in the problem.
2. Figure: A figure may be drawn relevant to what is described in the statement.
3. Hypothesis: The given conditions of the theorem.
4. Conclusion: What is the required to be proved.
5. Construction: If we may be required to add some more details like lines angles etc., Such additional details drawn is called construction.
6. Proof: Here we establish what is required to be proved as mentioned in the conclusion part by logical steps. Each step must be supported only by an axiom or by a definition.