- Seven (7) days make a week.
- The seven days are:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- There are twelve (12) months in a year.
- The months are:
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- January, March, May, July, August, October, and December have 31 days.
- April, June, September, and November have 30 days.
- A year has 12 months.
- A year has 365 days.
- A year has 52 weeks.
The month of February has 28 days except during leap years. During leap years, February has an extra day - for a total of 29 days. Leap years end in 0, 4, or 8. For example, the year 2008 is a leap year.
Directions: Answer the following questions:
- Write today's date, month, and year.
- When were you born?
- How old are you?
- Write the names of all the months and the number of days in each of them.
- Write the names of all the days in a week.