|Directions: Choose one of the writing prompts below and write at least two paragraphs.
- Write about your favorite book or movie.
- Describe your most important or special memory.
- What would you do if someone accused you of doing something that you didn't do?
- What would you do if you wanted to be friends with someone who did not speak your language?
- Describe the most beautiful scene in nature that you can imagine.
- Describe a place where people congregate -- like a library, movie theater, zoo, circus, etc.
- Describe a scenic place like a beach, a mountain, a forest, etc.
- Describe any severe weather situation such as a thunder storm, a snow storm, a tornado, a hurricane, etc.
- Write a story about what it would be like if you could make yourself invisible!
- Write a story about your favorite field trip.
- One day, you were feeding a fish and it started talking to you! Write a story about this.
- Write a story about yourself as a hero. What did you do to become a hero? Tell your story.
- What if you found the famous Aladdin Magic Lamp. What would you do with it?
- Do you support school uniforms for students? Why or why not?