- Point: A point is a dot.
- Straight line: A line that has no end points, can be extended continuously on either sides.
- Segment: A line that has two end points is called a segment.
- Ray: A line that has only one end point is called ray.
- Parallel Lines : Two lines that do not touch each other are called parallel lines.
- Intersecting lines: Two lines that pass through each other are called intersecting lines.
- Perpendicular lines: Two lines that form a L shape are called perpendicular lines.
Directions: Answer the following questions. Also draw point, lines (parallel lines, perpendicular and intersecting lines) and segment.