|Classification is putting objects together in groups.
- Diamond, Ruby, and Emerald are all jewels.
- Basketball, Baseball, and Football are all sports.
- Apple, Orange, Banana, and Water Melon are all fruits.
- Carrots, Broccoli, Peas, Potatoes, Tomatoes, and Beans are all vegetables.
- Chicago, New York, Detroit, and Boston are all cities.
- Circle, Rectangle, Triangle, and Square are all shapes.
- Mountains, Valleys, Hills, and Plains are all landforms.
Directions: Pick the word that does not belong in the group. Also, write at least five more groups of words and name their groups.